Together we can change the world
Volunteer your time
Time Commitment: 2-3 hours per session once a month (Mostly over the weekends, morning/evening session)
- Assist as per directed by the organization
- Engage children/adults with special needs/abilities through conversations, games, and/or planned activities
- Provide emotional support and positive influence
- Be a positive role model/mentor for children
- Assist in set-up and cleanup of the facility after the session
- Sign up for as many or as little shifts as you would like
volunteers age requirement
- There is something for everyone, working on a various projects that help to provide more resources to our communities.
- Each month the project changes, You can volunteer solo or as a group. Volunteers 13 and younger must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian to volunteer.
special event volunteers
Special event volunteers can participate in IACA’s one day event onsite and offsite that help to bring awareness and resources for a noble cause.
- Please indicate if you wish to be in volunteers mailing list while signing up. One of our representatives will be in touch to keep you informed incase an opportunity arises.
Volunteering is a window into the passion of souls
We truly appreciates and value our volunteers time and efforts. We could not provide the services and support we offer without our dedicated volunteers!
IACA offers many volunteer opportunities. If you wish to volunteer your time and talent with us and have questions regarding becoming a volunteers, please visit our FAQs and feel free to write us in case of further questions through our contact us link.